Cicciolina




This cat lives in my neighborhood, I have seen her sometimes and greet her whenever i see her.
One night, she followed me to my flat, strangely... I thought cat doesn't follow people like this...as far as I know cat's affection & trust have to be earned..
Since then She came sometimes, these days she came more often than before, sleep over here 2-3 times a week.I can think of her owener might went for holliday?? left her behind outside the door...??? or something.. for sure the owner does'nt care much of her/his cat, her eyes dirty hairs messy.. quite rough..I am going to buy comb tomorrow.
I start to buy Sheba caned rabit,tuna ..etc.. now, she knows that she can get her quality junkie food here..which is quite sad but I try to give her real fish,she doesn't eat seabass and hairtail...arrrrrh...can't belive it..
I started to call her Cicciolina, it's actually same as Jeff Koon's wife name.....
She is not the prettiest cat in the world but she certainly has charm ans she is kind of sweet.
Obeserving cat is so much fun. But it is not easy draw..so far

No comments: